For the longest time Hitlery simply could not bring herself to stop blaming everyone but herself for the fact that she had her rather sizable behind handed to her by Donald Trump. Because, you see, there was simply no way that she could be to blame for her rather stunning defeat. But at long last it would at least appear that she may now have finally come to grips with the fact that she, herself, is responsible for losing yet again in her second attempt to become the first female president of the United States. Her admission, if you can call it that, came when she announced this past Tuesday, at something called a ‘Women For Women International’ event, that she now takes full responsibility for losing the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, well sort of.
It’s ‘sort of’ because Hitlery is still out there trying her best to spin her loss in the 2016 presidential election. And it was in speaking at this ‘Women for Women International’ event, on Tuesday of this week, that while Hitlery claimed to take “personal responsibility” for losing to Trump, it was almost in the same breath that she then immediately proceeded to lay that responsibility at the feet of James Comey and “Russian WikiLeaks.” And then it was in referencing her forthcoming book about the campaign that she said, “I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate. I was the person who was on the ballot and I am very aware of the challenges, the problems, the shortfalls that we had. Again I will write all this out for you.” I can hardly wait.
And the old girl went on to say, “But I will say this: I’ve been in a lot of campaigns and I’m very proud of the campaign we ran and I’m very proud of the staff and the volunteers and the people who were out there day after day.” She said, “And it wasn’t a perfect campaign. There is no such thing. But I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on October 28 and Russia WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off.” She said, “We overcame a lot in the campaign, we overcame a barrage of negativity, of false equivalency, but as Nate Silver…has concluded, if the election had been on October 27 I would be your president. But it wasn’t.” No it wasn’t, thank God!
Hitlery said, “Did I make mistakes? Oh my gosh yes.” She said, “But the reason why I believe we lost were the intervening events in the last 10 days.” Yes, for sure, Hitlery made mistakes, plenty of them. First and foremost it was her roughly 40 years of corruption. I would say that that may have played at least some role in her loss. Or maybe it was all those unanswered questions surrounding the death of four Americans, including our ambassador, in Benghazi. Or how about never saying "I'm sorry" for accepting the answers to the questions during the primary debates? She’s never once spoken to that little slip in moral judgement! So how is it that she can still make the claim that she was on her way to winning? Really? How delusional can one person be?
And I’m also guessing that at least in her mind her loss had absolutely NOTHING to do with her e-mail scandal, or her constant lying about her e-mail scandal, or her rather deep ties to Wall Street which she preferred keeping secret, or her calling half of America “deplorables,” or the countless other scandals that she was caught up in. Oh, and then there’s the whole being married-to-‘Slick Willy’-Clinton thing. But go ahead Hitlery, believe whatever you want. But on her way to winning? At what stage of denial must one be at in order to come to the conclusion that, after factoring in all of the baggage associated with her, the fact that she lost the election has nothing whatsoever to do with her, and came about because of outside forces working against her?
In truth, Hitlery did little more than 'stumble' through the entire campaign! And it didn’t help her cause that she ran one of the worst campaigns in recent memory. She somehow felt that could simply ignore some very key states in order to spend time hobnobbing with the rich and famous in order to garner some cash and then do a sparsely attended "rally" with a handpicked crowd somewhere, only to then take off a long weekend off. Meanwhile, Trump was out drawing SRO crowds all across the country, often several times a day, and day after day. He campaigned, he worked for it, while she sat around waiting for the balloons to drop. She seriously thought she had it wrapped up and could coast! But a funny thing happened on the way to the election, she coasted right to defeat.
So anyway, Hitlery was also asked what she might have going on next? Well, she said, “I’m now back to being an activist citizen and part of the resistance.” Really? What is it, I wonder, that she’s resisting? Back to being an “activist citizen?” When was it that she hasn’t been some sort of activist? Here is an individual responsible for dragging her party down almost singlehandedly in the last election cycle. Now, or so it would appear, she is seeking to be part of the cool kid’s crowd again? I’m thinking that cool kids might want to think long and hard about whether she would be a help or a hindrance to their cause. And I have to wonder if any of them are smart enough to see that she only seeks to use them for her own rather perverse reasons?
And you know, this is precisely what’s wrong with Hitlery, and what her husband understood: you can’t hijack a popular movement that you’ve had nothing to do with. Bernie Sanders? Maybe. Hitlery? No way. And who knows, perhaps Hitlery does still have 2020 ambitions. Those rumors are still floating out there, and right now, the three leading 2020 candidates for the Democrats are around her age: Elizabeth Warren (67), Joe Biden (74) and Bernie Sanders (75). She’s a youthful 69. What’s to stop her from running again? But what’s it say about a party that can only put forward for consideration a group of senior citizens? And therein lies the problem for the Democrats. All of their current first stringers are nothing but a bunch old fogeys ready to be sent off to the home.
Now whether or not Hillary plans to run in 2020, it is important for the Clintons to at least give the impression that they still hold or will again hold some manner of political power. Because the minute that they signal that they are no longer relevant, every Clinton insider anywhere on the planet is going to start publishing books and giving interviews without fear of reprisal. This is why they have pushed Chelsea into the spotlight - to make people think twice about dropping a dime on America’s First Family of Political Corruption. Republicans should be excited to see Hitlery back in play, just as they should be excited that Obama is making a comeback. Obummer and Hitlery helped raze a generation of Democrats and now they’re out to salt the earth.
And even after factoring in all of the many flaws that Hitlery possesses, there is also the issue of the progressive Democrat agenda that she enthusiastically endorses and that many Americans wanted to see, if not stopped, at least slowed to the greatest extent possible. And it is that agenda which can be said to include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Amnesty for millions of illegals, millions more un-vetted Muslims, open borders, and more H-1B visas for cheap labor from 3rd world nations allowing 1 percenters to replace Americans who are forced to train them before being laid off.
2. Higher taxes/more cuts to taxpayer funded benefits/services for Americans to pay for the support of the illegals in their states.
3. Millions/Billions in federal tax dollars to protect illegal alien criminals in sanctuary cities/states regardless of the crimes they commit, including the rape/murder of women and children because Democrats now realize that their only remaining path to power is through the destruction of our sovereignty and the legalization of millions of illegals and so called "refugees".
4. The total destruction of organized religion/forced acceptance of their immoral ideological agenda including changes in laws to allow men in women’s restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. regardless of the threat they pose to women/children. Forcing Americans to accept gay marriage as natural/normal and the destruction of the lives/livelihoods of those who believe faith/religion to be sacrosanct thus refusing to participate in said gay marriages. Simple tolerance/acceptance is not enough thus they purposely misconstrue “avoidance” with “discrimination” because only under the guise of discrimination can they destroy the lives of others via lawsuits and enrich themselves in the process.
5. Disarming Americans/leaving them defenseless against the very criminals/terrorists they are so determined to bring into America. Democrats with their open border policies have flooded the country with dangerous criminals/drugs as well as Moslems from terrorist nations who refuse to assimilate and look to conquer/destroy peaceful nations with the terror/war they bring. Their stated goal is to force their culture, religion, and laws on other nations and it matters now how many they must kill in order to do so. If you doubt that just take a look at what is happening in Europe. And how many Christians have been slaughtered across the globe, denied entry to the U.S. while Obummer allowed Moslems to flood in to the U.S..
6. Spending the country into oblivion/bankruptcy to buy votes at the expense of hardworking taxpayers to provide for the protection, transportation, and care of millions who entered the U.S. illegally and "refugees", benefits to millions of lazy, able bodied, citizens who refuse to work, etc. while ignoring the needs of our own Vets, elderly, disabled/handicapped, and poor. Remember, it was Obummer who removed all work requirements for those on welfare/food stamps.
But look, at the end of the day whether it was because of numerous self-inflicted wounds or because she was peddling a Democrat agenda that is still opposed by a great many Americans, Hitlery lost the election. But sadly she still doesn’t appear ready to go away any time soon. Rumor has it that she will soon be starting up a new political action committee and will even resume giving paid speeches. According to Axios’ Mike Allen, Hitlery’s PAC will work as a “quiet catalyst” to help grassroots political organizations, obviously of the leftwing variety. She also plans to direct funds to congressional candidates in 2018. But according to Allen’s sources the PAC is not a vehicle for a 2020 presidential bid. But who really knows what this poor excuse of a former public servant is up to?